61 Manfaat Omega-3 Untuk Kesihatan
Membaca jambatan ilmu. Kalau tak larat nak baca semua, baca tulisan tebal tu jer pun boleh faham dah apa Manfaat Omega-3 Untuk Kesihatan.
- There is strong evidence that omega-3 fatty acids have a beneficial effect in bipolar disorder.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation is associated with reduced mania and depression in juvenile bipolar disorder.
- Clinical studies have reported that oral fish oil supplementation has beneficial effects in rheumatoid arthritis and among some asthmatics.
- Fish oil improves tubular dysfunction, lipid profiles and oxidative stress in patients with IgA nephropathy.
- Dietary supplementation with flaxseed oil lowers blood pressure in dyslipidaemic patients.
- Omega 3 fatty acids improve the cardiovascular risk profile of subjects with metabolic syndrome, including markers of inflammation and auto-immunity.
- Omega-3 in modest doses reduces cardiac deaths, and in high doses reduces nonfatal cardiovascular events.
Dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids reduces the incidence of sudden cardiac death in patients with myocardial infarction.
- Omega-3 fatty acid reduce the total mortality and sudden death in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Raising blood levels of omega-3 fatty acid levels may be 8 times effective than distributing automated external defibrillators (AEDs), and 2 times more effective than implanting implanting cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) in preventing sudden death.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation reduces total mortality and sudden death in patients who have already had a heart attack.
- Consuming small quantities of fish is associated with a reduction in coronary heart disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D supplementation results in a substantial reduction in coronary calcium scores and slowed plaque growth.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation has a therapeutic effect in children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- A combination of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as magnesium and zinc consumption provide a beneficial effect on attentional, behavioural, and emotional problems of children and adolescents.
- Fish oil supplementation has a significant therapeutic effect on children with autism.
- Omega-3 fatty acids appear to be an effective treatment for children with autism.
- The consumption of omega-3 fatty acid supplements decreases homocysteine levels in diabetic patients.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve macro- and microvascular function in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- In patients with stable coronary artery disease, an independent and inverse association exists between n-3 fatty acid levels and inflammatory biomarkers.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve endothelial function in peripheral arterial disease.
- Fish oil has a beneficial effect on blood viscosity in peripheral vascular disease.
- Fish oil supplementation improves walking distance in peripheral arterial disease.
- The omega-3 fatty acid docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) reduces the risk of peripheral arterial disease associated with smoking.
- An 8-month treatment with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) has a positive effects, such as decreasing inflammation, in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have a protective effect against mucus over-production caused by pulmonary bacterial colonization in cystic fibrosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation reduces inflammatory biomarkers, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and interleukin-8 concentrations in cystic fibrosis patients.
- DHA increases resistance to Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
- EPA supplementation has therapeutic value in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients.
- EPA and DHA have therapeutic value in the treatment of SLE (systemic lupus erythmeatosus).
- Omega-3 fish oil reduces the severity of symptoms in patients with SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus).
- Fish and long-chain omega-3 fatty acid intake reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and total mortality in diabetic women.
- Higher plasma concentrations of EPA and DPA are associated with a lower risk of nonfatal myocardial infarction among women.
- Omega-3 fatty acid consumption is inversely associated with incidence of hypertension.
- Fish oil, but not flaxseed oil, decreases inflammation and prevents pressure overload-induced cardiac dysfunction.
- The consumption of fish reduces the risk of ischemic stroke in elderly individuals.
- A moderate intake of EPA and DHA may postpone cognitive decline in elderly men.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have a therapeutic effect on postpartum depression.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have therapeutic value in the treatment of dry eye syndrome.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation exhibits therapeutic value in the treatment of children with ADHD (attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder) symptomatology.
- Fish consumption reduces the risk of ischemic stroke in men.
- Omega-3 Fatty acids supplementation prevents and reverses insulin resistance.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent the formation of urinary calcium oxalate stone formation.
Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for children with bronchial asthma.
- Omega 3 fatty acid supplementation may contribute to the prevention of early preterm birth in both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
- Fish consumption is associated with a 63% reduction in prostate cancer-specific mortality.
- Omega 3 fatty acids decrease the severity of autoimmune disorders.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) may have a therapeutic role in attenuating pulmonary hypertension.
- Omega-3 fatty acids resulted in an improvement in weight bearing in dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Primary open-angle glaucoma patients have reduced blood levels of DHA and EPA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids alleviate insulin resistance and fatty liver in obese mice.
- Intake of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids from fish may be associated with a reduced prevalence of allergic rhinitis.
- Cod liver oil (omega-3 Fatty Acids) reduces the need for NSAIDs in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids has significant therapeutic benefits and drug sparing activity in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Diets containing EPA and DHA have an inhibitory effect on breast cancer growth and metastasis.
- Dietary Omega-3 fatty acids may protect smokers against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Omega-3 fatty acids were shown to be more effective than placebo for depression in both adults and children in small controlled studies and in an open study of bipolar depression.
- The omega-3 fatty acid EPA is as effective as fluoxetine (Prozac) in treating major depressive disorder.
- A diet low in trans-unsaturated fat and rich in omega-3 fatty acids and olive oil may reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
- Higher intake of omega 3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of pneumonia.
Banyak sangat kebaikan dan Manfaat Omega-3 Untuk Kesihatan. Kalau nak tau lebih lanjut mengenai Omega-3 Shaklee, boleh baca KAT SINI.
~~ Lebih Cantik Lebih Sihat ~~